RadBuilder for Android
with how their 'Personally identifiable information' (PII) is being
used. PII, as used in US privacy law and information security, is
information that can be used on its own or with other information to
identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an
a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise
handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our
RadBuilder for Android app.
What personal information do we collect from the people that install the app?
We do not collect information from users of RadBuilder for Android.
What uses permissions request?
Read the contents of your SD card
Allows the app to read the contents of your SD card.
Modify or delete the contents of your SD card
Allows the app to write to the SD card.
Full network access
Allows the app to open network sockets.
When and why does the app read or write your SD card and access network?
The app will read or write your SD card:
1. Install apps to read installation files from your SD card.
2. Import project files from your SD card.
3. Export your project files to your SD card.
4. Import database file from your SD card.
5. Export your project database file to your SD card.
6. Take phote files from your SD card for your project or app.
The app will access network:
1. User read RadBuilder help document from internet.
2. Installed RadBuilder app access network to visit website from
RadBuilder built-in Web browser with the BrowseWebsite action.